Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fallen Empire Records


I recently made my first personal order from this gentleman, and I'm more than pleased. Really nice guy running it and incredibly fast shipping. Placed the remainder of my order on Friday, and by today, Tuesday, I already had it.

Fallen Empire specializes in bringing overseas/imported albums to the states and they do it at a very reasonable price. Shipping is cheap, service is great, not a single complaint in my book

Dragged Into Sunlight's Hatred for Mankind on White Vinyl and Cobalt's Eater of Birds album on a yellow/green vinyl, awesome additions to the collection.

Stop by the Fallen Empire store, listed below, check them out, and make sure to pick up some of these killer releases.(Ruin Lust, Cobalt, Dragged Into Sunlight, Cult, Gris, and more)


Blog
Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...