Sunday, July 3, 2011

Coffinworm




Here's a group from Indiana I hope you all already know about. They came about in 2007 and are now signed to Profound Lore Records. They have a demo, Great Bringer of Night, and a full length, When All Became None that are both killer slabs of blackened misanthropic sludge. The band lends a nicely tortured sound that floods your ears with disturbed vibrations.

I posted an upcoming show for them, they'll be at Dude Fest in Indianapolis as well.

Check out their website, it's pretty killer. Coffinworm

Here's a video, that is really just a song with a picture. One of my personal favorites, "Spitting in Infinity's Asshole"



Here's a live version of "Blood Born Doom"




These guys put on a hell of a show. Regardless of my close proximity to the band I've only had a chance to catch them once, with EYEHATEGOD, Goatwhore and Daisycutter. Amazing show, they didn't let down whatsoever. And being from Indiana myself, I think this next picture is about the coolest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...